The Seven Eternal Truths

My near death experience taught me about my mission in life, which is to help people heal there pain and trauma through consciousness based healing and find a path to joy and celebration.  This requires healing diseases of soul- pain, depression and addictions. The medicine prescribed for this healing consists of compassion, loving-kindness, gratitude, forgiveness, and living in service.

The other important gift of my Near Death Experience was a lesson on the Seven Eternal Truths.

The Seven Eternal Truths are as follows:

• Consciousness exists outside of the body.
  • There is life after death.
  • We have past lives and our experiences therein can shape our current realities.
  • We are all connected to each other because we are all made of the one and same energy that manifests as differentiated matter.
  • Divine beings exist to help and guide us.
  • There are different levels of consciousness.
  • There is one, all-pervading, supreme love and intelligence that is the source of the entire universe, and that love is the supreme source of creation.

What do these truths mean to you, and how have they appeared in your life? I encourage you to leave your response in the comment section below or to join my Near Death Experience discussion group to share your thoughts and experiences here at www.dyingtowakeuphealing.com

6 Comments

• Red

September 30, 2016 at 5:25 pm

I read your book. I have to ask, what happens to a person’s soul/spirit if they commit suicide? Do they to hell? I ask because I had a brother that committed suicide.

Thanks,

RS

• Ernestina

October 1, 2016 at 12:25 am

Hi Rajiv,

I am thrilled to see you have launched your book and it is has been a success.
    I attended the silent retreat with you at Asilomar and remember you very well, we were in the same closing group.

It pleases me to hear you have followed your passion and fulfilled your dream.
    I look forward to reading your book.

Warmly,
    Ernestina

• Andy Faulkner

October 1, 2016 at 11:48 am

I am a believer.

• Johnny Suddeth

October 1, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Rajiv,
    I enjoyed your book immensely
    I have not had a NDE but I am extremely interested in them and I have read about many.
    I was very glad that you met Michael and Raphael and most of all Jesus. I find it most interesting that you are Hindu. I am a christian but it does strengthen my faith.
    Thank you for the book and sharing your experience.
    May God continue to Bless you.
    Johnny

• Caroline Taylor

October 2, 2016 at 11:37 am

Dear Rajiv

It is good that you intend to help people through consciousness-based healing – with the proviso that it is affordable to all – because it is true that there are many diseases of soul-pain, predominantly depression and addictions, and a growing numbers of people now urgently need help with these.

I have only just started reading your book but already I am impressed by your direct and clear style and by your willingness to discuss topics that other books about NDEs seem to avoid talking about, i.e. that justice exists in the afterlife, including, potentially, hellish consequences for those who, consistently and knowingly, harm others here on earth.

My husband has recently had a series of lucid dreams (nine in total) in which he sees a blindingly white light that somehow does not hurt his eyes. He “flies” to a place high above the earth where he feels perfect peace and he can see the planet like an exquisite jewel far below him. In each of these nine dreams he has met with a huge angel. This being communicates telepathically with him. He shows him the fate of people (relatively few) who are actively working contrary to the will of the Divine Creator. He sees an army of angels working to repair the damage done on earth by these evil people, who are in the process of being confined to a prison of their own making. They are growing progressively more and more rotten and corpse-like and they suffer appallingly, yet they still reject the good, despite the angel communicating that a true change of heart (metanoia) now could avoid this horrible fate.

I am telling you this because I know my husband would not be inclined to report these dreams. Also because I feel there are some parallels with your amazing NDE experiences, even though my husband is not dead, obviously!

With warm wishes.

• Debra Ruh

October 2, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Beautiful blog and the 7 truths are powerful wisdom and a great path for living our fullest lives. I would be honored to feature you on my radio program Human Potential at Work. My website is http://www.RuhGlobal.com. Your book was a treasure and I have recommended to many friends and family members. Thanks for your path. Debra