My near death experience taught me about my mission in life, which is to help people heal there pain and trauma through consciousness based healing and find a path to joy and celebration. This requires healing diseases of soul- pain, depression and addictions. The medicine prescribed for this healing consists of compassion, loving-kindness, gratitude, forgiveness, and living in service.
The other important gift of my Near Death Experience was a lesson on the Seven Eternal Truths.
The Seven Eternal Truths are as follows:
- Consciousness exists outside of the body.
- There is life after death.
- We have past lives and our experiences therein can shape our current realities.
- We are all connected to each other because we are all made of the one and same energy that manifests as differentiated matter.
- Divine beings exist to help and guide us.
- There are different levels of consciousness.
- There is one, all-pervading, supreme love and intelligence that is the source of the entire universe, and that love is the supreme source of creation.
What do these truths mean to you, and how have they appeared in your life? I encourage you to leave your response in the comment section below or to join my Near Death Experience discussion group to share your thoughts and experiences here at www.dyingtowakeuphealing.com